YOUR GENEROSITY IS APPRECIATED
Have a good experience recently at a dance, a concert, a zoom gig, and want to show some love? Thank you! The pandemic has been a difficult time to be a professional musician, and contributions from grateful community members are one of the main ways I continue to make a living!
Here are some ways to support my work:
- #1 Best Way: Join my patreon! This is a way for folks to 'subscribe' to my music – you set a monthly contribution of $1 or more, and in return you receive new music from me every month, free downloads of everything I create, and lots of insight into my creative process and how I work! You can change your subscription or cancel at any time.
- Tip me directly: quick & easy! Choose 'sending to friends & family' and add a note mentioning the event, so I can split the proceeds with anyone else involved.
- Send me a check in the mail!
P.O. Box 163
Selma, OR 97538
- Buy my music on Bandcamp! All my official releases are available on my bandcamp by donation, so you can set your own price (even zero, I'm not mad).
- Follow me on Spotify or social media! My handle is @mgilvryallen, and all the links are at the top of this page.
- Join my mailing list to stay up with my music and hear about new gigs, projects & releases!
- Listen to my music, and share it with others! I am fully independent, so my music only grows through word of mouth. If you've had a good experience, share my work with someone who might enjoy it! Or better yet, connect me with someone who might want to book me for a gig!